M.P.T. S.r.l. is an Italian company that for over 15 years has been producing precision turned parts that find application in a variety of business sectors in major European markets.
For several years, MPT’s management, both in order to meet the needs of the customer and stakeholders and to keep the company’s performance under control, has been using an integrated Quality-Management-Environment management system in accordance with UNI EN ISO 9001:2015, D1001:2008 and UNI EN ISO 14001:2015 standards.
Strengths of MPT and its integrated system:
- The continuous analysis of the context in which our company operates, the organizational and management aspects and the environmental impacts of its activities
- The development of our employees’ skills and sensitivity to quality and the environment
- The attention and care of all those aspects that allow us to be recognized as suppliers that go beyond expectations.
Management has therefore established certain objectives aimed at ensuring a constant level of concentration on the activities carried out:
- compliance with ethical principles, legislation and relevant regulations, together with those in the area of occupational safety
- strict control of the company’s economic, asset and financial aspects
- creating and maintaining conditions whereby employees operate with satisfaction and awareness of their duties
- involvement of all stakeholders on the continuous updates of MPT’s policies and the degree to which it is pursuing its quality and environmental objectives
- promptness in preparing bids and handling orders
- search for up-to-date materials, suppliers and technologies so that products are of excellent and sustainable quality
- renovations and improvements to the company’s facilities also with the aim of reducing the use of energy resources and the environmental impact of the activity
- monitoring of resource and energy consumption
- proper management of the waste cycle
- adoption of procedures to prevent the occurrence of emergency conditions and any resulting environmental impacts
Altavilla Vicentina, March 29, 2023
The General Management