M.P.T. S.r.l. is an Italian company which, for over 10 years, has been producing precision turned parts that are used in various sectors of activity in the main European markets.
In order to fully satisfy the needs of customers and stakeholders and to improve the company’s performance, MPT’s management has implemented an integrated Quality-Environmental-Management system, in compliance with UNI EN ISO 9001:2015, D1001:2008 and UNI EN ISO 14001:2015 standards.
- Analysis of the company’s own context, organisational and management aspects and the environmental impacts of its activities
- Developing the personal skills and environmental awareness of our employees
- The attention and care of all those aspects that allow us to be recognised as suppliers that go beyond expectations.
The management has therefore set goals aimed at ensuring a constant level of concentration on the activities carried out:
- speediness in drafting offers and managing orders
- search for up-to-date materials, suppliers and technologies in order to obtain products of excellent and sustainable quality
- renovations and improvement of company facilities in order to reduce the use of energy resources and the environmental impact of activities
- compliance with ethical principles, legislation and reference standards, together with those in the field of occupational safety
- strict control of the company’s economic, equity and financial aspects
- creating and maintaining the conditions for employees to operate with satisfaction and awareness of their duties
- involvement of all stakeholders with continuous updates on MPT’s policies and the degree to which its quality and environmental goals are being pursued
- monitoring of resource and energy consumption
- proper waste cycle management
- adoption of procedures to prevent the occurrence of emergency conditions and any consequent environmental impacts
This Policy document and the goals connected with it are reviewed annually by the General Management.
Altavilla Vicentina, 10 April 2019
The General Management